Sunday, June 19, 2011

dream big.


Nobody ever said the life would be easy.  My parents tried really hard to make it so.  They gave me all the right advice and a lot of the right opportunities.  But, alas, I was adamant that I would make my own mistakes and DO IT MY WAY!  They were correct of course.  It would have been much, much easier to take their advice and live more responsibly at a younger age.  Now, here I am.  

I wrote a business plan.  It was such an eye opening and enlightening experience.  I sifted through all the ideas in my mind and came up with the ones that stuck, that stood out, and that were realistic.  It all seems so clear now.  Except the part where it actually happens.  Does it actually happen?  We'll see...





"I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment